- We do not process returns on printed, washed or decorated merchandise.
- You must return defective merchandise to us with a piece of tape indicating the flaw’s location.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued items or merchandise that is more than 30 days old.
- You must make all claims for shortages or damages within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise.
- Without a valid return authorization number, our warehouse will not accept returns.
- Please include a copy of your invoice to ensure we can issue you a proper credit within two weeks.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 30% restocking charge in addition to both outbound and return freight costs. We do not provide cash refunds.
- If we did not process your order accurately, we’ll cover the original freight and send a return label for the incorrect merchandise.
- Please note that products that are considered non-returnable are noted as such on their respective product page, the inventory quantity will be underlined in orange. These products include but are not limited to: closeout items, face covers, items received directly from the vendor, items that receive a simple discount, etc.